Becoming the best, one might possibly become, does not happen, by itself, but requires, commitment, focus, and a willingness, to plan, as well as possible! Unfortunately, very few individuals, do so, when it comes to personal financial planning, and without doing so, how can anyone, succeed, to the best, of their potential? In other words, why do, so few people, take the time, make the commitment, and create, and use, well – considered, relevant financial PLANS? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why this matters, and why it is essential, to fulfill one's goals and priorities.
1. Priorities; perceptions; process; planning: Will you proceed, by giving yourself, a check – up, from the neck – up, and ensuring your perceptions are realistic, achievable, worthwhile, and yours? What are your personal priority, and why? Will you commit to undergoing the process, with the discipline, to fully explore, what you seek, and your options? Once you do so, are you ready, willing, and able, to consider, what your necessary expenditures, may be, and how, your expenses, might be used, in a more focused manner? Will you commit to the utmost, quality, financial planning?
2. Listen; learn: No one has all the answers, and / or, solutions, so, wise people effectively listen, and learn, how to best proceed. Think ahead! As the saying goes, It wasn't raining, when Noah built the Ark ! Take financing, and budgeting, seriously, and use them, to your best advantage. Don't let, your lack of planning and preparation, hinder your ability, to seek your dreams!
3. Attitude; attention; aptitude: You can think you can, or think, you can't. Either way, you'll be correct . These words, often credited to Henry Ford, emphasize the impact one's attitude, has, on his future possibilities, and potential! The combination of a positive, can – do, attitude, with paying keen attention, and developing the necessary aptitude, and skill – set, to make smart decisions, in terms of personal financial planning, position you, in the best frame – of – mind!
4. Needs; niche / nuance: If you don't take the time, to consider, in an objective, introspective way, and fully consider your personal needs and priorities / goals, how can you possibly, effectively, financially plan, for your finest future? Each of us, identify with a specific niche, and, therefore, this process, must address, each and every nuance, needed and necessary.
5. Solutions; self – help; service: Personal financial planning should focus on meaningful solutions, based on optimizing our degree of self – help! Consider, how better planning, might provide you with an essential service!
Don't under – estimate, the significance, and power, of developing, well – considered, meaningful, relevant, personal financial PLANS! Will you have the discipline, to take the time, and use your personal energy, to plan accordingly, for your finest future. A financial plan should include: short – term / immediate needs; intermediate – term, and longer – term planning!